Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Black Widow Style Hair


One of the things I love about the 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' film is that Black Widow gets so much more action than in the first film. Scarlett Johansson looks great as Black Widow as she shows off a bit of girl power, so obviously I couldn't wait to re-create her curly haired look.

Black Widow Style Hair
The Black Widow look revolves around fairly messy curls so I decided to use a straightener to create the varied curl style as opposed to a curling tong which may create a neater look.


Whenever I am using heat for a style I wash my hair first and let it dry naturally in order to prevent too much damage. You can also use a heat protection spray.

As my hair is quite thick I then tie up the top layers of hair and begin work on the bottom ones.

I grip my hair with the straighteners near the roots and then twist it away from my face and drag down to the ends.

In order to achieve Black Widows messier look I vary the amount of hair I use in each curl. For tighter looking ringlets use a small amount of hair and for looser waves use more hair.

I continue this through all the layers of my hair in order to achieve the finished look and then lightly use hairspray all over. I tend to use TIGI Bed Head – Headrush.

Then just add a black leather jacket and you're ready to save the world!

The finished look!
xXx

12 comments: