Thursday, 26 January 2017

Geeky Garments - Black Milk Clothing


I always love geek themed fashion (hence the name of this blog)! Combining nerdy culture with something super stylish is a sure way to look fabulous. So, when I found out about the enormous range of geeky garments Black Milk Clothing had to offer I knew I would have to check them out.


I spotted a few of Black Milk's fabulous fashion items on my Instagram feed and instantly fell in love. When I visited their online store I found some amazing items to fit a wide range of fandoms, from Harry Potter and Doctor Who to DC and Marvel.

The clothes they sell are quite expensive, but I loved the range of designs and had heard so many positive comments about the quality of their products, so of course I was tempted into trying it out.

I settled on this awesome Killing Joke bomber. I love the Batman comic strip on the front of the jacket but the highlight is the amazing Joker design on the back. I absolutely adore this jacket. It may be over the top and outlandish, but it provides a fabulously fashionable opportunity to express your inner geek.

I also bought these gorgeous tights to go with the jacket. I adore these tights as they look like cute but grungy thigh high socks. They can add an extra bit of edgy style to any outfit and definitely make a winning combination with the Killing Joke bomber jacket. 

As I said before the prices for Black Milk's products are high and if you live in the UK like me you have to dish out a bit extra for shipping. But despite the price tag, I am thrilled with my purchases from Black Milk Clothing and think it is a perfect brand for anyone looking for some super stylish geeky garments


Let me know in the comments what you think about this brand. I would love to hear your thoughts.

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment